Nordic Game presents a special message from partners Future Media Hubs and Startup Flanders:
Our side event is centered around media and gaming: we want to inspire media companies on how they can strategically align themselves with the games industry. Our focus is on demonstrating how the integration of game technology can make a valuable contribution to media.
Our event will take place at Maria 01, the Nordic region’s leading startup campus (Lapinlahdenkatu 16, Helsinki). On the agenda are interesting startup pitches, inspiring talks and an insightful panel conversation. Here’s a first peek of the agenda this fall:
• 15:00 EET: Introduction: Future Media Hubs & partners
• Short talk by Noora Alanne (Finish Media Federation)
• Keynote on insights from the gaming industry (topic & speaker TBA)
• Short talk by Antti Sartanen (Return Entertainment): Experience cloud gaming in a way that can disrupt VOD thinking, where smartphones are used as controllers to play games on your TV.
• Startup pitches (5min/startup + 2min Q&A): 4 – 5 startups will get the opportunity to pitch their teams and projects to participants live on-stage.
• Panel conversation on the crossroads between media and gaming: Moderator Sten-Kristian Saluveer with four panellists TBA
Interested to join us right before the Slush kicks-off? Get your tickets right here!