Welcome to Nordic Game, Europe’s leading games conference and the only event in the world with a dedicated focus on the entire Nordic industry.
If you’re having any problems accessing Nordic Game conference registration or using a credit card for payment, please see our FAQ below.
Can’t see the conference registration process on the page?
1. We embed the registration system on our registration webpage for security reasons. Check that your browser has “iframes” enabled in settings; most browsers on all platforms (mobile, PC, etc.) have them enabled automatically, but you might not.
2. If you’re still not seeing the registration process on the webpage, contact us here and we’ll be happy to help you register.
Credit card issues?
1. Please double check the credit card information you have entered. You may have written a number wrong which will prevent our system from recognising your card correctly. An incorrect expiry month will make payment fail.
2. Check that your credit card has not expired. If this is the case, you should contact your bank for additional assistance.
3. Check that you have funds available on your card. This includes checking that you’re not exceeding your 30‐day maximum charges, or some similar limit.
4. Depending on where you are located, you may have to ask your bank to authorise your credit card for online foreign transactions.
5. Some credit cards have limits for the maximum total amount that can be charged in a single transaction, especially a foreign transaction, even though well below the card limit.
6. Please note that you should be able to receive detailed information for any failed or successful transaction from your bank. On our end we just see error codes that do not tell us much more than “payment failed”, unfortunately. If a payment fails, do not hesitate to contact your bank and request this information.
7. When you’ve exhausted the options for your bank to support you, we will assist you in finding another payment method, such as an invoice for bank transfer payment or by PayPal.
8. If you are worried that you might miss out on a discount or other offer because your transaction failed, please rest assured that we’ve taken note of the time and date you contacted us, and we regard this as the time when you initiated your payment.
9. If you’re still having problems with credit card payment, contact us here and we’ll be happy to help you register.
Thank you for your patience!