The Creative Europe – MEDIA program to support game development in Europe has chosen 30 studios from across the region for 2018 project funding.
Among the developers awarded Creative Europe – MEDIA program grants are several studios from the Nordic region, including:
• Mango Protocol for CLEM
• Ravn Studio for Trolle and the Magic Fiddle
• Snow Castle for Earthlock 2
• Apex Virtual for Knomes Cards
• Fictiorama Studio for The Fabulous Fear Machine
• Tequila Works for Lumberjack
• Zoink for Roll Them Bones
• Kong Orange for Vokabulantis
Congratulation to all of this year’s grant recipients. Learn more about the Creative Europe – MEDIA funding program for European game development right here.