The submission deadline for Yonderplay at NG19 is 29 March, so apply now!
Yonderplay is an intimate, one-day showcase where developers chill together and share their games. It’s as much a cosy fireside gathering as an exhibition.
Join Yonderplay at NG19!
Does your game have any unusual features? Is there a unique setting or does it offer interaction not seen before? Is it personal? Any of the above would fit right in 🙂
In short, we’re looking for games that have a spark of novelty. More specifically (and with examples):
• A simple but groundbreaking idea (ex: Noita)
• Revives or invigorates an existing genre (ex: 80 Days)
• Personal, expressive (ex: Knife Sisters)
• Use game mechanics against you (ex: What the Golf?)
• So obscure we don’t know what we’re looking at, but it’s great (ex: Caves of Qud)
• Decidedly cosy (ex: Tick Tock – A Tale for Two)
• Offers new ways to interact (ex: Eye of the Temple)
• Played primarily in the real world (ex: Out of the Loop)
If you have a game that fits into any of the above categories – or doesn’t fit any – then you owe it to yourself and the world at large to submit your game.
Learn more and apply to join Yonderplay at NG19 right here. Note: The submission deadline is 29 March, so apply now.
About the Nordic Game conference
Nordic Game is the leading games conference in Europe, and 2019 will be its sixteenth year. Gathering over 2,000 games industry professionals in Malmö annually, Nordic Game is the one and only “home turf” meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Learn more about Nordic Game 2019, 22-24 May at Slagthuset in Malmö, Sweden at conf.nordicgame.com.