Deadline for submissions to the Games Capital Meet-Up in SF is 28 February. Apply now!
Are you a Nordic studio going to GDC? Are you interested in connecting with VCs and learning what it takes to be funding-worthy from a US investor’s point of view?
Following last year’s successful Games Capital Meet-Up at GDC, Nordic Game once again invites you to apply to attend this very special evening in San Francisco, where you can play a part in building a “golden bridge” between game developers from the dynamic Nordic region and prominent investors from the US.
Confirmed VC investors participating in this year’s Games Capital Meet-Up at GDC include:
• Ed Fries – General Partner, 1Up Ventures
• Joe Yuan – Investor, Greycroft Tracker Fund
• Michael Cheung – Partner, Makers Fund
• Sunny Dhillon – Partner, Signia Venture Partners
The second annual Games Capital Meet-Up will take place on Monday evening, 18 March in central San Francisco (venue to be announced soon), moderated by Jason Della Rocca.
• Meet some of the most relevant VC investors in the US; learn who and what they are looking for with their next investment in the games industry
• Meet some of the best game developers from the Nordic region; learn how and why they got to be so successful
• Five brief (5 minute) pitches from pre-selected, VC-ready Nordic game studios, coached beforehand by Jason Della Rocca. The invited VCs will provide tips and feedback during the event.
• Appetisers, drinks and mingle
Seats for the second annual Games Capital Meet-Up in SF on 18 March are limited, so fill out the application form right here today. The submission deadline is 28 February.
PS: If you’re not able to travel to San Francisco but are still interested in the Games Capital format, fear not! The Games Capital Summit returns to Nordic Game this spring, 22-24 May in Malmö, Sweden. Stay tuned to nordicgame.com for more info 🙂