Nordic Game partner InnoGames has a special message for NG20 participants:
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. Based in Hamburg, the company is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Check out our game portfolio:
• Lead your empire through the ages in our strategy city builder Forge of Empires
• Explore the beautiful world of Elvenar, develop a small town to a powerful city
• Defend against the orc horde in intense turn-based battles in Warlords of Aternum
• Create great tribes, trade, recruit troops and conquer other villages in Tribal Wars
• Fight, rule and prove yourself worthy in our epic strategy MMO Tribal Wars 2
• Discover new lands and experience exciting adventures and duels in The West
• Join us in Grepolis on a unique adventure through the world of ancient Greece
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from over 30 countries who share a passion for creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years.
New talents, experienced pros and creative thinkers!
In order to further expand our success and to realise new projects, we are constantly looking for new talents, experienced professionals and creative thinkers.
Want to have a chat with someone from the recruitment team at InnoGames? Just reach out to Viktoriya and Max, they’ll be happy to connect with you!
Learn more about exciting career opportunities at InnoGames right here.
About the Nordic Game conference
Nordic Game is the leading games conference in Europe, and 2020 marks its seventeenth edition. Gathering thousands of industry professionals in Malmö annually, Nordic Game is the one and only “home turf” meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
This year Nordic Game is organising two events in Malmö, Sweden: NG20 online this 27-29 May and NG20+ on 25-27 November. Learn more and register at conf.nordicgame.com.