The world’s first Crypto Games Conference will be held on 11 May at Mercure Congress Centre in Kyiv, Ukraine. This first-of-a-kind event will unite the worlds of games, crypto currencies and blockchain to explore the amazing and transformative impact they are having on the future of entertainment and gaming.
More than 300 of the world’s leading experts on blockchain, crypto and games are expected to gather for the one day summit, which will feature a keynote from CryptoKitties creator AxiomZen.
Attendees can expect a packed day of lectures followed by an all-out post-conference party until the early hours, generously sponsored by DMarket. Over 25 industry experts and executives from companies such as Alto, DAO.Casino, BitGuild, WAX, EverdreamSoft and SiGMA will speak on topics covering business, content and technology issues of crypto games, games services and gaming based on blockchain or using crypto currency.
• 5 Things We Learned About Collectible and Blockchain Game Assets: Shaban Shaame, EverdreamSoft
• Cryptocurrencies Soon to Dominate Online Video Gaming: Malcolm CasSelle, WAX
• Blockchain Games: Who is playing? Sean Keith, BitGuild
• Beyond Community Building the Importance of Exploring Extensibility for Blockchain Games: Benny Giang, AxiomZen
• Beyond Coins and Tokens: Virtual Assets and Blockchain Economies: Henning Rokling, Parsec Frontiers
• How the Games Industry Has Evolved from 8-Bit Computers in the 80’s with the Emphasis on How Now We Are Looking at Blockchain and Immersive Realities: Gary Bracey, Terra Virtua
• Use of Blockchain Technologies in Existing Gaming Projects: Konstantin Katsev, True Flip
• Presentation of Products Based on Dao.Casino Blockchain: Davydov Aleksandr, DAO.Casino
The Crypto Games Conference is a unique opportunity to join the community of decision-makers and visionaries of the most important crypto gaming companies for a full day of networking, knowledge sharing and discussion of the newest and exciting developments.
Along with access to the networking party, attendees get access to the conference meeting system which allows attendees to make their own connections based on what they need.
Learn more and register for the Crypto Games Conference, 11 May at Mercure Congress Centre in Kyiv, Ukraine at cryptogames.events.