Game developers, this is your chance! Nordic Game returns with NG22 Spring on 17-20 May, online as well as back to historic Slagthuset in Malmö, Sweden.
Join us in the Nordic Game Developer Showcase, and for three days showcase your game to the entire industry, meeting investors, publishers, the media and your peers from around the world.
Join the Developer Showcase this May at Nordic Game and get:
Developer Showcase: Venue version
• Three (3) full days of displaying your game in the Developer Showcase (18-20 May)
• Your Developer Showcase table will include chairs, electricity, Wi-Fi, and a high-end PC and monitor, provided by iPlay
• Exclusive opportunity to submit your game to compete in the Nordic Game Discovery Contest (NGDC) qualifier at Slagthuset on 20 May
• The opportunity to submit your game to participate in the Publisher Market at Slagthuset and online
• Meet with Nordic Game PR partner Games Branding
• Join the online Developer Showcase on the Nordic Game Discord server for extra visibility (optional)
Developer Showcase: Online version
In the Nordic Game Developer Showcase this May, you can exhibit your game even if you’re not able to join us physically in Malmö. This is what you get online:
• Virtually display your game in the Developer Showcase channel on the Nordic Game Discord server (all conference days)
• Access to the online NG22 Spring Game Jam on 16 May
• The opportunity to submit your game to participate in the Publisher Market online
• Meet remotely with PR partner Games Branding
Welcome to the Developer Showcase at Nordic Game!
Become a Nordic Game partner
Nordic Game would not be celebrating its twenty-first edition this spring without the tremendous support of our sponsors and partners. Many of them have already signed-up for our May event, both online and at Slagthuset in Malmö, Sweden, but we’re always ready to welcome new partners.
Contact us here for more info about the wealth of opportunities available to put your brand in front of the entire Nordic developer community and their global peers at Nordic Game.
About the Nordic Game conference
Nordic Game is the leading games conference in Europe, and 2022 will mark its twenty-first and twenty-second editions, as well as our return to historic Slagthuset. Gathering thousands of industry professionals in the spring and autumn each year, Nordic Game is the one and only “home turf” meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Nordic Game welcomes you on 17-20 May to Slagthuset in Malmö for NG22 Spring, both online and in the venue, as well as next November.
Get your passes to this spring’s edition of Europe’s leading games industry event today!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest Nordic Game, NGDC and Nordic games industry news, including updates about all of our events in 2022.: