Dear Nordic game developers,
As part of the Nordic Game Community you can make full use of our news service. By sending in your stories, they will be featured in the news section of nordicgame.com and in the weekly Nordic Game newsletter, distributed to our global network of developers, partners and press.
It’s free! No fee is charged for being part of the Nordic Game Community news network. All you have to do is to sign up for membership here, and then send us the following:
1. Your news story (in English and as a word document please). Regarding length, please try to be as focused and concise as possible. Please add a link to your company homepage (if you have one) as well as contact info for the person(s) that journalists can contact to get further details.
2. Screenshots/logos. Either mail a couple of visuals or guide us to a place where they can be downloaded. Preferable spec.s are 850 x 560 px, 72 dpi, JPG/PNG/GIF. Links to YouTube videos are also welcome!
Please send the material to firstname.lastname@example.org. No story is too small (or too big) to be included. Examples:
· Announcement of a new project
· Development announcements during production
· Preview version available for press
· Launch of a new game
· Press/review versions/codes available
· Update on new features for an existing game
· Post-launch stories, incl. Metacritic average, press reactions, user comments, etc.
· Industry opinion on a relevant topic
As with everything that is the Nordic Game Community, this initiative provided in support the Nordic games industry. We are of course open to all kinds of suggestions on how to improve the service, and your input is very much appreciated.
Looking forward to hearing from you!