Update: Game developers (as well as games industry technology and service entrepreneurs) – now’s your last chance to join the NG16 Investing in Games Summit! Offer ends today – details below!
Last year, the Investing in Games Summit at Nordic Game brought 16 international investors together with 28 companies from all over the Nordic region. An investor panel on the “state of games” and Nordic industry opportunities was followed by almost 300 “speed-dating” style meetings.
This May, the developer-meets-investor event improves, with pre-processing and 10 minute meetings to better match participants and optimise the time available.
Global venture capital investors are also returning to Malmö to hear developer pitches, and several exciting, new specialised games investors are keen to meet with local developers and be a part of the Nordic games industry success story as well.
Our partnership with NordicBAN now anchors Nordic Game firmly in the Nordic angel investor community and this year’s Investing in Games Summit will also host open auditions for Gaming Top Talent, a contest created by IPC Ventures and designed to support mobile game developers around the world.
Here’s how to meet with investors at the NG16 Investing in Games Summit:
1) Game developers (as well as games industry technology and service entrepreneurs) should first purchase a pass for NG16, which includes access to the entire conference, as well as panel sessions and mingle at the Investing in Games Summit.
2) Send a pitch that describes your team, company background and project with full contact info, and also answers two questions clearly: “What are you asking for?” and “What are you offering?” Indicate your target market(s) as well (i.e. region(s)/demographics/platform(s)/etc.). Send your pitch as a two (2) page PDF file (nothing else) that can be printed as one (1) A4 sheet (front/back) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 May.
3) We will select a limited number of companies for speed-dating at the event. We may very well provide feedback and suggestions regarding the pitch material to both selected and not-selected entrepreneurs.
4) With your NG16 conference pass and Investing in Games Summit pitch in hand, you will also receive one (1) free Pitch & Match Limited access pass. Remember to bring your laptop/all necessary demo materials yourself.
5) Even if your project should not be chosen for the speed-dating portion of the event, you can still use your Investing in Games Summit pitch to create a profile in the Pitch & Match booking system to meet with investors and publishers during the three days of the conference.
NOTE: Submitted pitches from developers attending NG16 will be distributed to all accredited investors at the conference, including those not participating in speed-dating at the Investing in Games Summit.
Send your pitch to email@example.com before 7 May!