As an integral part of the NG16 Indie Day on 20 May, the Indie Discovery Session will give independent Nordic developers and the global game development community the chance to submit their projects to be selected to meet with a string of publishers and investors.
• The Indie Discovery Session will be held on Friday, 20 May at the NG16 venue in Malmö, Sweden
• All games submitted before the 1 April deadline will be reviewed and the best will be selected
• If your game is selected, you will get to meet various interested publishers in intense, five minute meetings
• To participate, you must have purchased a Nordic Game 2016 Full Conference Pass or a One-Day Indie Day Pass
• Bring you own device to show your game on
Are you an indie developer searching for publishers and/or investors? Complete and submit the info below via email to Jacob Riis here – the deadline is 1 April.
Company name (studio or team name):
Telephone number (include country code):
I want to meet (choose one option):
(C) Both publishers and investors
Type of game (choose one option):
(E) Other (specify):
Game description (50 words or less):
Development platform (ex. Unity, UE, Flash, Html5, Amazon, etc.):
Stage of development:
Links to screenshots (URL):
Link to gameplay video (ex. YouTube URL, optional):
Link to game (URL, optional):
Note: All submitted projects will be reviewed. The selected projects will be informed directly in the weeks following the application deadline (1 April), including further instructions regarding the event. Good luck!
About Nordic Game 2016
Nordic Game is the leading games conference in Northern Europe, now in its thirteenth year. Expected to gather over 2,000 games industry professionals in Malmö on 18-20 May, Nordic Game is the one and only “home turf” meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Expect much, much more at Nordic Game 2016. So don’t delay – put 18-20 May at Slagthuset in Malmö in your calendar and register for N16 today!